Halaman

Entri Populer


ShoutMix chat widget

Pengikut

Deriven Teweng. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Selasa, 16 November 2010

postheadericon Invitation

Invitation is invitation that is given by someone to people to be present at a important program, example celebration birthday ,celebration anniversary, birth baby ,farewell reception, and other.


In invitations usually written about person who invited, invitation program, time (day,date,hour), place, message with person who extending.

Kind of Invitation :
  • Written
  • Spoken
Usually in card invitation :
  1. Purpose
  2. Time
  3. Place

There are two types of invitation.
    FORMAL INVITATION
    Formal invitation is usually originate from Institutes, Companies and a kind of it. Normally formal invitation is written invitation.


    INFORMAL INVITATION
    Informal invitation is personal invitation given to a friend, family, etc. Informal invitation can be written invitation and verbal invitation.


This  time we only discuss about Verbal Invitation
    Extending (mengundang)

Formula:
Would you like + to + V1 +O/C ?

    for example:
•     I would like to invite you to come to my house
•    Would you like to come to my restaurant?
•    How would you like to go  camping with us next month?
•    If you are not busy, please try to come to my office
•    Are you free this evening?
•    Let’s go to the Jazz Festival!
•    Can you come?
•    Please try to come
•    We hope you’ll join us
•    If you don’t have any other plans, would you come to the cafĂ©?
    note: frase yang bergaris bawah bisa diganti


Accepting (menerima)
•    I’d love to
•    I like that
•    That sounds great
•    Thank you for the invitation
•    That would be wonderful
•    I’d be glad to
•    That sounds like fun
•    It’s very nice of you to invite me
•    It sounds interesting


Declining (menolak) / refusing
•    I’d love to, but I can’t
•    I’m really sorry because I can’t come
•    Sorry, I’m really busy
•    I’d love to, but I won’t be able to
•    I’d love to but I don’t think I can
    note: Bisa ditambahkan alasan  


Example :

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

many thank for ya.....

Hey .... Thanks for visit my blog :)

My profile

My profile

Deriven's blog

About this blog : : It consists of free articles and pictures based on deriven's recent interests only (most are related to education and entertainment field) and show my material about Procedure Text. However, visitors from worldwide are also welcome here. Please leave your comments in any space provided to make it better and better in the days to come. Thank you

About Me

Foto Saya
Deriven Teweng
You can call me Deriven. But my friends call me Pak Broto (Why). I was born in Palangkaraya, April 1st 1995. Now, I am from SMA 2 Palangkaraya. My hobbies are listening music and playing games. My hope is I am rich :)
Lihat profil lengkapku