Halaman

Entri Populer


ShoutMix chat widget

Pengikut

Deriven Teweng. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Rabu, 17 November 2010

postheadericon Appointment

 Everybody usually make appointment..
Look this



They are making appointment

So, appointment always there in your life with direction to tell someone that you will do something and can you say....
Appointment is to tell us or someone that you will definitely do something.


Appointment is to tell us or someone that you will definitely do something.

Making an Appointment
  •  I’d like to make an appointment with Kristian
  • I want to make an appointment to see…..
  • I’d like you to come and see
  • Can I come and see you?
  •  I’ll be there
  • What about….(thank you)
Accepting an Appointment
      o  All right, see you there
      o  No problem, I’m free on….(Thursday)
      o  Be there on time
      o  I’ll wait for you
      o  It’s a deal

Canceling an Appointment
      •  I’m terrible sorry I have to put off my appointment
      •  I’m sorry, I’m very busy
      •  I’m afraid I have to postpone my appointment with….(Dr. Stephen Tong) tomorrow morning

Changing an Appointment
      •  What about …..(Thursday at 04.00 p.m.)
      •  Is that ok, if we meet at…..
      •  Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!
      •  Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
      •  Do you have another time this afternoon

0 komentar:

Hey .... Thanks for visit my blog :)

My profile

My profile

Deriven's blog

About this blog : : It consists of free articles and pictures based on deriven's recent interests only (most are related to education and entertainment field) and show my material about Procedure Text. However, visitors from worldwide are also welcome here. Please leave your comments in any space provided to make it better and better in the days to come. Thank you

About Me

Foto Saya
Deriven Teweng
You can call me Deriven. But my friends call me Pak Broto (Why). I was born in Palangkaraya, April 1st 1995. Now, I am from SMA 2 Palangkaraya. My hobbies are listening music and playing games. My hope is I am rich :)
Lihat profil lengkapku