Halaman

Entri Populer


ShoutMix chat widget

Pengikut

Deriven Teweng. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Rabu, 17 November 2010

postheadericon Greeting


Look the picture... what do you think abou it ??? Yes, this is about greet someone... how are we greeting someone you must know about Greeting and it  is the expressions which is used to address someone or other people.



How do you greet other people?
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Hello, Ewo
Hello, Agnes
How are you?
How’s everything with you?
How’s life ?
How are you getting along ?
How are you doing ?


Responding :
Hi/Hello
Good Morning,Deriven.Morning
Fine, thanks
Pretty good, thanks
I’m well, thanks
Not bad, thanks. And you?


How do you  introduce yourself?
Let me ( allow me to ) introduce myself, my name is Deriven
Hello, I’m Tiani
Hi, I’m Nona Noni. You can call me Noni.
Hello, my name is Fanny Pratiwi


How do you introduce other people?
I would like to introduce Ria Saputri
I would like you to meet Grace
Excuse me, let me introduce you a new friend. His name is Agus Kuncoro


How do you close or end your conversation?
Well, I should be going now. See you!
I’m sorry, but I have to go now. It’s been nice talking with you. See you later
Well, I must be off now. I’ll talk to you later!


Leave-taking :
Good night, Mom /dad
See you tomorrow
Good bye / bye-bye / bye
See you later
I’m sorry. I must go now
See you around
Have a nice trip


Responding :
Good night,dear.
See you
Good bye / bye-bye / bye
So long
Thanks

0 komentar:

Hey .... Thanks for visit my blog :)

My profile

My profile

Deriven's blog

About this blog : : It consists of free articles and pictures based on deriven's recent interests only (most are related to education and entertainment field) and show my material about Procedure Text. However, visitors from worldwide are also welcome here. Please leave your comments in any space provided to make it better and better in the days to come. Thank you

About Me

Foto Saya
Deriven Teweng
You can call me Deriven. But my friends call me Pak Broto (Why). I was born in Palangkaraya, April 1st 1995. Now, I am from SMA 2 Palangkaraya. My hobbies are listening music and playing games. My hope is I am rich :)
Lihat profil lengkapku